Skip to content

The New 14th Street

What a difference two buildings make:

1. Anonymous says:

I've been waiting to see this particular update for some time now. Way to satisfy my hunger!

-E

2. derrick says:

I am absolutely loving the construction on this street! Thanks for such great pics. Any news on when the civic center page will be updated?

3. acw007 says:

The Spire looks dead sexy from the west…

4. Anonymous says:

Awesome. Thank you Ken!

Can you imagine if 1401 Lawrence was a part of these pictures…

-Holygrail

5. Joe says:

Seeing these two fantastic towers rise in our city in and of itself is awesome. Seeing them continue to rise in the midst of the global economic woes is inspirational – it shows just how resilient our city has become, even in the face of such adverse conditions. Go Denver!

6. Anonymous says:

Cool thanks… any photos or cams to check out the new Embassy Suites?

7. Anonymous says:

Keep them Risin' and hopefully we'll see another one go up on Speer Blvd and Market Street!! I love to watch these things rise!

8. Anonymous says:

absolutely! even though the four seasons isnt extraordinary, it will bring a great, new presence to the skyline.

9. Anonymous says:

I think the Four Seasons IS extraordinary. $350 million put into design and architectural features never yet seen before in Denver.

10. Anonymous says:

If you think these buildings are stellar, just check out the new tin shed Alvarado Construction just built on the corner of 13th & Santa Fe. Not a single window on the building – it screams grafitti magnet and it really adds to the architectural qualities of Santa Fe!

11. Tallfreak says:

The Spire is really going to look dead sexy from the west; at night when it's lit up. It will look really awesome.

12. Anonymous says:

Anyone seeing the new 9 or 10 story tower thats going up on the west side of Kalamath? Its about 1/4 mile below 6th Avenue, just south of the light rail bridge. Does anyone have any info about what that building is? Its easily seen from I-25, I think its condos.

13. Richard Stabile Bergen County Real Estate says:

Is there a lot of construction still going in Denver? Is what I see mostly project that have been going for a while. How are the new condo sale? We have slowed down dramtically in Bergen County New Jersey. Prices are holding a cap on everything.