It’s that time of the year again—Doors Open Denver—our city’s annual celebration of architecture, urban design, and planning!
April 23 and April 24 are the dates to remember. On that Saturday and Sunday, you will have the chance to…
- Explore as many of our 68 Self-Guided Free Sites as you can squeeze in
- Get a more in-depth experience on our 47 special Insider Tours (advance registration required)
- Enjoy our new free arts and culture activities
- Bring the kids to the always-popular Box City
As in the past, our Doors Open Denver headquarters will be at Denver Union Station, where you’ll be able to purchase tickets for the Insider Tours (if you didn’t buy them online in advance), pick up a handy Doors Open Denver site guide, buy a Doors Open Denver t-shirt, or just stop by to say hello!
Pre-Doors Open Denver Walking Tours
Once again I will be leading several special Expert Walking Tours of Lower Downtown and the Denver Union Station area to raise money for the Denver Architectural Foundation, the organization that puts on Doors Open Denver each year. I’m a Denver Architectural Foundation board member and serve on the Doors Open Denver planning committee, so I’m excited to again support the event by leading these walking tours. Tickets are $25 each (plus Eventbrite processing fees) and 100% of the proceeds go directly to support Doors Open Denver!
Here are the tour dates and links to the Eventbrite page to purchase your tickets:
- Lower Downtown District – Saturday, April 9 – 1:00 – 3:00 PM – SOLD OUT
- Union Station District – Sunday, April 10 – 2:00 – 4:00 PM – SOLD OUT
- Union Station District – Saturday, April 16 – 1:00 – 3:00 PM – SOLD OUT
- Lower Downtown District – Sunday, April 17 – 2:00 – 4:00 PM – SOLD OUT
I hope to see you on one of our special pre-DOD walking tours and at Doors Open Denver on April 23-24!