DenverInfill welcomes your comments and encourages you to participate in our discussions about infill developments in Denver. Please observe the following comments guidelines:
- Be concise. Comments should be relatively short in length. If you want to provide a lengthy response or an article or essay on the topic, provide a link to it.
- Be relevant. Please comment only on the contents of the post you’re commenting on and stay on topic.
- Be informed. If the topic is new to you, do some research before you comment. Don’t ask for information in your comment that is easily obtainable by a simple internet search or search of this blog.
- Read the post before commenting. Comments that ask questions that are directly answered in the post or that make statements that are directly contradicted by information in the post are annoying.
- Be polite. If you can’t represent your views in a civil and respectful manner, please don’t comment. Insults or personal attacks against others and inappropriate language won’t be tolerated.
To assist with comment moderation and spam control, the WordPress software asks you for an email address, which is not published or visible to other readers. Please use a genuine email address. Comments from email addresses like “[email protected]” will be deleted.
To contact us with general questions or requests, please submit your inquiry via a comment to any of our posts, and make sure you include your preferred email address. We will respond accordingly. All comments submitted to DenverInfill are moderated, so your inquiry and email address will not be made public.
Enjoy the conversation and thank you for visiting the DenverInfill Blog!